Monday, August 5, 2013

Loving the Silence

I'm going to start this post like so many of us are thinking:
"I cannot believe it's August ALREADY!?!? Where does the time go?!?!"

So here's what is currently happening:

So here's my short explanation to go with it all:
listening: there is nothing on in our apartment right now! Awesome! 
loving: We leave for Colorado on Thursday and have stops planned in Vegas, Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. Then off Colorado. On the way home we will stop at the Grand Canyon and then straight back to sunny so cal! 
thinking: packing, laundry, dr. appointment, hair apointment, blogging, Autism Authorization work, errands and more! Gotta get it all done! 
wanting: I have an itch to shop. I particularly would like a maxi dress or two, some new tops, maybe a few new pants or skirts.... just wanting to shop! 
needing: I wish that my lesson plans would plan themselves! Summer is not the same when you have to crack something like that open at some point! 
B2s must haves: 
I love this lesson plan book - 

I love these pens - 

And I have spent way too much time on my pinterest boards looking for things to add into my repertoire! Love that site! I makes teacher work a bit easier! 

There's my post for today! hope you enjoyed my currently! 

Photobucket
PS. In case I did not mention it before, I will be posting on the SoCal Blog 2x a week - Tuesday and Thursdays! Head on over now and check out today's post! Better yet, follow and visit regularly!