Monday, July 29, 2013

Pronounced Fa-yeh

Do you like Greek yogurt? 

I know I do! 
Here's how I normally eat it. I wrote about it on THIS post. 

But here's how I recently gave it a try: 
Have you tried these before? 
I will admit, that the sugar content is a bit high, but for a healthier dessert or snack these are really not that bad! 

Here's a glance at the nutritional information: 
0% Fat

2% Fat

My husband gane the 2% fat one a try and I stuck to the 0% fat ones. 
Hubs gave the yogurt rave reviews and asked for more! 
I loved both flavors, but I really liked the raspberry flavor! 

I can't wait to try any of these flavors:

AGE TOTAL 0%:

Honey
Strawberry
Cherry
Peach
Blueberry
Raspberry
Strawberry Goji
Cherry Pomegranate
Mango Guanabana
Blueberry Acai
NEW Apple Cinnamon Raisins
NEW Orange Cinnamon
NEW Passion Fruit Clementine
NEW Kiwi Papaya Passion Fruit

FAGE TOTAL 2% AND CLASSIC:

Honey
Strawberry
Cherry
Peach
Blueberry

I love that they have new flavors! I plan to try more of these awesome flavors!
What flavor would you choose?

Photobucket