Wednesday, May 1, 2013

RT: Spring's Wishful Wardrobe

This has been such a random Wednesday that this whole Random Thursday thing just kind of works! I have been off work today (Wednesday) due to attending the funeral of my Granfather-In-Law.  It's been random because i have never had a Saturday mid-week! 
you're meaghan me crazy


So, needless to say, I am by no means in the mood to try on a bunch of cute outfits to show you what my favorite Spring Apparel is. Here's what I am thinking: kill two bird with one stone. I have needed to browse some of Old Navy's newest fashions.... headed there right now and gonna share my faves with you for sure! 





(Can i have this one in every print and color they have?) 

OK enough salivating over things i cannot really purchase, not at least while we are saving for a home of our own! Basically, here in the sunny state of CA and more specifically in Southern CA, short sleeves, mid-length sleeves, cropped pants, cute dresses, and bright colors round out my spring apparel. As of right now, none of these items are in my closet, but i wish they were! 

Hope that gives you a peek into what i would choose this spring! 
What do you wear when the weather starts to warm up and the flowers start to bloom? 
Photobucket