Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Thursday: A Girl Can Dream

This week's Random Thursday topic is right up my alley right now! House shopping has me dreaming of a great big house someday. While we are shopping for something more conservative, I can still dream. 

Topic for the week:

This is what my dream home would look like from the outside and of course i would add a picket fence that has flowers all around it! 


And this would be my kitchen:


Maybe with a booth/breakfast nook like this?


My closet would look like this! 


And my bathroom like this:
Source: houzz.com via Simone on Pinterest


Wouldn't mind a good looking mudroom like this! Though in California, a mudroom is not entirely needed nor common! 
Source: houzz.com via Simone on Pinterest


Love this and think that this phrase will be in our home at some point! 


I would love a garden like this:


These is still so much more that i could wish for, but i think you get the idea! So, while my hubs and I sit here and wait for our offers to get denied and hope for one to be accepted, this girl is gonna sit back and dream! 

See what other people dreamed of or better yet, share your dream home! Link up! 

you're meaghan me crazy

Photobucket