Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crazy!

I'm here... i promise! Though the next couple weeks may be a bit spotty on my part just due to the business of ending a school year! As of today, my school has 2.5 school days this week and then the same for next week! We are done as of Wednesday at 12:30! Can.not.wait! 
But of course summer school begins the following Monday! 

While Life has been a bit hectic, it hasn't been as crazy as this! 


For those that may or may not know, I am 100% full blooded Maltese (but I am not a dog!). It is a nationality, not just a dog breed! And the video above was taken at a place that I have been to from a distance! It is the Azure Window! It is such a beautiful spot but the elements are definitely visible! It can be a risky spot often plagued by high winds and strong currents! 
With high cliffs on every side, these people look even more crazy! 


Off to go catch up on The Bachelorette! 

Photobucket