Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break is FINALLY HERE!

TGIF! 
The week started out quick and ended with a long slow crawl to Friday! Thank goodness its finally here.... FRIDAY! 

Time for some Happies and Crappies!

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


I'm gonna start with crappies because there aren't that many...

|one|
I'm tired and think that I may just sleep for my entire spring break! 

|two|
My hubs and I decided when we moved in that we would skip the Direct TV, but we are truly missing it! Especially now that baseball season starts on Tuesday!!!! 

|three|
Many schools are out today, sadly, I am not. Not such a "good" Friday!

|four|
There will be a lack of kickboxing this weekend due to the holiday! Sad face! 

And now for the happies...
|one|
Spring Break!!!!!!

|two|
TWO of my gal pals from work are getting married. I am so happy for them both! 

|three|
Easter Sunday is looking to be a great day! Brunch is happening and then hubs and I have plans to take a nap and then head to the happiest place on earth! Hope the weather looks good! 

|four|
Sleeping in! This will be happening for sure! 

|five|
House research has been going well! We have found a few neighborhoods that we are watching like a hawk and others that we have learned that we aren't really interested in. We are steadfastly hoping and praying for a house to be in our price range and in one of our target areas come the end of April!!! Offers will be made! I.CANNOT.WAIT!!! 

|six| 
Hubby bought baseball tickets for the 10th! Words cannot express how happy that makes me! We may not be able to watch every game this season, but we will be trying to go to a few more than last year. 

|seven|
This little blog has hit over 220 followers! Wow!
Welcome to those who are new around these parts! 

Welp, I think that's it! 


Photobucket