Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Interview with the Hubs

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Today i am participating in a Valentine's day link up! 
Basically I was supposed to have my hubby fill out a questionnaire and then i would answer the same questions with what would be the correct answers. However, it did not turn out this way for me! It turned into an interview/quiz! 

Here are the transcripts 
(and yes, I recorded it, and yes it is edited. Simply put, boys can use crude humor, especially when recorded)

Me: How long have we been married?
Him: Are you recording? We have been married a little over two years. Oh no, two years and 5/8ths

Me: ah, where was our first date?
Him: Wasn't it at the strip club? no? i was at lucky strike and ah ... whats the name of that place? I know where it is and what it is but i just don't remember the exact name. 

Me: OK, Where was our first kiss?
Him: Wow. At the bowling alley when i was staring at your butt. 

Me: Who first said i love you?
Him: I did, 'cause you didn't love me at the time. (laughing)

Me: What were our wedding colors?
Him: It was like a lime green and a dark purple. 
Me: Lime Green? (cracking up!)
Him: Metallic light green.

Me: I guess lime green works. What is my most commonly used phrase? 
Him: Hmm...used phrase? what is it that is something you say that is so annoying? 
Me: OK we are skipping that one...
Him: Why?
Me: Because you don't have an answer.
Him: Commonly used phrase... like for what though?
Me: Just like what do i say all the time?
Him (imitating me while shopping) : "Ohmigosh that's so cute! That's cuter!"

Me: Who is my celebrity crush? 
Him: Your celebrity crush... i think it was Justin Bieber. 
Me: It is so not Justin Bieber. (laughing) What is it?
Him: Bieber fever! Oh Mathew McConaughey ... and or Matt Damon.

Me: If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Him: Beers. Couple of beers.

Me: What is he best meal i have ever cooked for you?
I don't know I'm still trying to figure that one out (laughing). I love you and you keep trying to succeed. Hmm no, the best meal? I wanna get this right. I don't know  What have you made me? Is it a meal? Or dessert? Cheerios. I can't think.
Me: OK what about the worst meal? 
Him: Oh man where do i start? No just kidding. I wanna answer all the questions for your blog! 
Me: (I start listing things to help him out!) Taco beans and rice, lasagna, spaghetti, soups, stews, cowboy casserole, spaghetti squash? 
Him: I love me some taco beans and rice! Dump cake!
Me: OK what about the worst? 
Him: You haven't made anything bad, hun! 

Me: Thanks hun! That was nice! Points! What is the most played song on my iPod?
Him: Don't stop believing (singing!) Um let's see, well i can say what station, you know, country. i just don't know what song because you really don't listen to your iPod anymore really


Me: Yep you're right. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Him: My most annoying habit. Well i really don't think i have any. I am a walking... (i laugh hysterically while he confers with the cat) My most annoying habit? The belly bump! 

Me: The belly bump is really annoying. What is the last thing she does before going to bed? 
Him: The last thing before you go to bed? You take off your face? 
Me: I go to bed with you every night and you can't tell what i do every night before i got to bed? 
(Husband makes an awful facial expression)
Him: Well, we pray. 

Me: If you could throw out one item of my clothing, what would it be?
Him: Hmm, any baggy pants. 
Me: I don't think i own any baggy pants. 
Him: Like your nigh-nigh pants.
Me: Oh my jammy pants?
Him: I like the tight ones. 

Me: What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Him: You? About you? Your eyes, your butt. your smile. Your eyes.

Me: What is your favorite go to drink at Starbucks?
Him: Chai tea

Me: Yep, uh huh! What is my blog's name? 
Him: Well, it's Busy as a Honey bee! 
So he basically got it all correct! It was a ton of fun to listen to the recording we made otgether and we both had a great time with these questions, even if it wasn't done like a bridal shower game!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with lots of love and laughter! 
Be sure to stop by The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife to see what other hubbys said! I am sure there will be some great laughs! 


Photobucket