Thursday, February 14, 2013

H54F 2.15.13

Here's my high 5! 


|one|
Dinner at la creperie! One word: YUM! 

|two| 
This kitty! She has been so sweet the last couple days. This is her rediscovering her bed. (She has not used it since she first came home.)

|three|
A day off where i could sport my rainbows! If i could wear these things all the time, i think i would. There was a time in my life where i did! Oh and i get one more three day weekend! Wowie! 

|four|
Dieting! This Chris Powell Choose to Lose book sure does work thus far. I am down 7.2 lbs as of Thursday morning and have enjoyed it! It does take effort to plan and prep, but it is worth it! 

|five|
Valentines day note from one of the kiddos. This made my day for sure! 
(In case you can't see it, it says "Mrs. Simone is sweet because she has beautiful hair." and yes that is me in the pink box, or at least what looks like a cactus is a drawing of me!) 

Go see Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to see more High 5's! 
Photobucket