Friday, February 8, 2013

February already?

A quick extra post... just for fun! 


I cannot believe that it is already February! 

Most of this is self explanatory, but I will explain the pet peeves. 
Tags sticking out - i hate even thinking about a person's tag sticking out of their shirt. It bugs me just cause i always just want to stick it back in! I always have the conversation in my head of whether i know the person well enough to tuck their tag in for them. I have been known to stick a  complete stranger's tag in! 
Laziness at work - do i need ot explain this one? I will say though that i feel like i have been a bit lazy lately! Just can't seem to get into a groove since we got back from Winter break! 
Not being able to sleep in - this needs NO explanation! 

Head over to see what other teachers are currently up to!
Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Photobucket