Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

A few things have been going on with me... 

|one|
I enrolled in Project Optimal to begin and finish my Autism Authorization for my teaching credential to be current by 2014. I am hoping to be don with this online program by June! I have started, but i am definitely off to a slow start! 


|two|
Hubby and I began the Carb Cycle Solution. We are two days in and already feel like we are seeing subtle results! Either way, it has taken a great deal of time to plan meals, pack meals, cook meal components, learn, read, and teach my husband about it all! If you have no clue who the guy on the cover is, he is Chris Powell, the trainer from Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. What I already really like about this diet, is that it really seems doable. I feel hungry when i should and really feel as though changes are happening! 


|three|
WE are going out with our realtor for the first time this weekend! House shopping here we come! 



|four|
I have made it past the first full week on the C25K app! Woo hoo! one of the things on my bucket list is to finish a 5K running! Not walking! So maybe this year is the year! Have you tried out this app? It's free! Let me know how you like it if you give it a try! 



Welp, i think that is all that is new around here! But if you see me posting a little more sporadically, it's truly cause i am too beat ot even sit at the computer for longer than i already have to learn about Autism! (BTW Autism is fascinating!)

Anything new with you? 
Photobucket