Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Year in Review

This blog has been a year old for a week now and I thought it would be good to do a little year in review post! 

January
This blog had its start! 
And it got a new template all in the same month!
(Just learned how to do a screen shot!)

February
I shared where all romeos, maybe shouldn't shop!
See this post for a good chuckle!

March
Headed to AZ to catch some baseball! Our family tradition!

April
I made my first little car trash can!
Its still in my car and i love it! I have even got my hubby emptying it quite regularly too! 

May
My first Giveaway! Oh and 100 posts! 

Plus, i posted my bucket list!

June
I shared all my favorite fonts! 
and
shared all the A to Z about me!

July
Added my own recipe to the blog:
and set sail on my cruise to Alaska! 
Which gave the chance to invite some great bloggers

August
Hubs and i returned from our great trip to Seattle & Alaska at the beginning of the month and I shared a whole bunch of photos! 
Here we are in Juneau headed towards the Mendenhall Glacier!
I can't forget too, tat we welcomed Lily into our family! 

September
Some of my hard work showed up on the blog!

October
I made a freebie

November

December
 We wished you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

So much happened in a year on this little blog! 
I cannot wait to see what happens in the next year! 

Photobucket