Friday, January 4, 2013

Word to the Wise

A few days ago I wrote that i scratched my cornea! 
Ouch! 

So our New Year's Eve was really nothing much! 
We started the day at the doctors office, where i quietly sat in the waiting room with my sunglasses on the whole time! The doctor then explained that she thought that i probably scratched my cornea. Once she tested my eye and showed my husband how cool it looked, we got a prescription and then headed to the drug store! Then it was to the grocery store and to pick up lunch! 

Here's a few snap shots of my eye. 
(You may have already seen this shot on my instagram @simoney234)
The top shot was taken on NYE when i could barely hold my eye open and there was a ton of tearing! It was pretty swollen too! Then the bottom pic is me with my glasses on on NYD! I have been sporting those lenses since then and have yet to put on contacts! The redness is still there but the watering, swelling, and closed eye lid have subsided! 

So i stayed home from about Monday at 3 (or so) til Thursday afternoon!
It was time to brave the outside world and 2013! 

Word to the Wise: Don't scratch your cornea! It hurts, a lot! 
Photobucket

Oh and I can't forget my SURPRISE! 
The winner of the SURPRISE is Amber Watson from Amber Nicole
She has one a FREE REDBOX Rental! 
Let me tell you, if you have not rented through Redbox, you are missing out! They have great movies and games for extremely cheap and all you have to do is return what ever you rent by 9 pm the next day! Or if you aren't done, just keep it until you are done! 
Enjoy your free Redbox Rental Amber!
(I sent you an email yesterday!) 

I am not being paid by Redbox, but Redbox has supplied me with a few codes to run a few giveaways! Stay tuned n the next couple months, because there are more to giveaway!