Monday, January 7, 2013

VoxBox Virgin No More

Did I tell you? 

It must have slipped my mind between all the eye drops, holidays, and moving boxes! 

I completely forgot about my Holiday VoxBox! 
Lots of fun goodies to put to good use! 

Here's the snap shot:


Here the quick list of my goodies:
(Starting on the top left, going clockwise)
1. Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask - This will come in handy! 
2. Sole Society $25 off coupon - Will definitely be checking these guys out! 
3. Goody Quickstyle Half Round Styler Brush - super curious to try this one out though it has yet to make it into my bathroom! 
4. EBOOST - an energy drink additive with NO CRASH! I will put this to use when we go back to school, for sure! 
5. NYC New York Color Liquid Lip-shine - the color is a great nude shade and will be useful in my make up bag! Might even give this a try tonight!
6. Quaker Real Medleys - will be giving this a try sometime this week! It looks delicious! 
7. Kiss Nail Dress - This is not really me, but i have an idea to put them to use! Don't forget about these! 

OK so, look for some more shots of these goodies on my instagram! 
If you don't follow me on Instagram, or any of the other social media links, change that! Here are the links!


Follow Me on Pinterest


Plus click "like" over to the left to follow this blog on Facebook!
<----- font="font" nbsp="nbsp">

Have a great Monday! 
Photobucket
Infuenster sent me all these awesome products for free for testing purposes! 
Please let me know if you would like to become a part of the Influenster Family!