Sunday, January 27, 2013

Recommendations Wanted

Hi ya! 

I had a great weekend and i hope you did too! 
My husband and i ran errands and wandered around Orange County searching for homes within our price range to get a good idea of neighborhoods we might like! I tell ya, it only made me want out of this apartment sooner rather than later. My husband quickly reminded me that we only have 20 weekends left! *fingers crossed* & *prayers said*

Anyway, today i don't have anything in particular to post but I have been wondering about a couple things. Here they are in no particular order, of course:

|one|
I need a new face wash and need one now. Hubs and i wandered target a bit in hopes to find one that is reasonably priced and that i might like to help clear up my skin a bit. I am just not really happy with the Cetaphil i have been using and feel i have only broken out more with the stuff. I have toyed with the idea of changing up my routine a bit, but i want to be careful about drying out my skin, as i know this could cause breakouts as well. I have combination skin. Some spots are oily and others are dry, dry, dry! So, i am looking to you, my dear readers, to recommend one. What face wash do you use? What do like about your current face wash? 


|two|
I cannot for the life of me correctly type the word recommend  reccommend... no, reccomend, ugh recomend, gosh! geez louise!  And now the correctly spelled one looks just flat out silly! Arg! I will just depend on spell check for this one!

|three|
My husband heard about a diet from a co-worker and this time his suggestion might stick and pull me away from my Lindora-esq ways! Yes friends, its time again that i loose some weight. The thing i always struggled with, even on Lindora is maintaining. It is difficult, in fact, the most difficult part of changing your diet for the better and for the long run! So, my husband really wants to give the 7 Day Carb Cycle Diet a try. It is based on the book "Choose to Lose" written by the guy from Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition (Chris Powell). I have read a good portion of what the diet entails and really seem interested. I told the hubby to give me a week to prep everything. We plan on starting the day after the Super Bowl. Have any of you started this diet? Heard about it? Read the book? Just wondering any thoughts about it... help a sister out! 


|four| 
Big things are happening again this week. Be sure to stop by tomorrow! 

Photobucket