Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random Thursday: 100 Big Ones


When I was a kid I thought that $100 was like a bunch of money. Am I alone on that? I'm sure that I am not alone. These days $100 goes so fast! In fact it can be really easy for hundreds to go running out of your hands before you even blink!

So what would I do if I found $100?

Well after I screamed in shock and carefully examined said $100 bill (or mixture of bills equaling $100), I would then definitely begin to plot my use of this money.

The Random Thursday topic for this week randomly is:


So hmm, lets be honest, $100 could easily be spent in a couple pairs of shoes. In.a.new.york.minute!


But with valentines day coming, I am sure I could easily put that money towards a gift for my hubby. And now that I have typed that, I'm pretty sure that he would love to splurge on a nice dinner at Cocina (pictured below) or just to flat out save it? So there you have it, that is what I would do with a 100 big ones!
 


What would you do if you found $100 just lying around?

Photobucket