Wednesday, December 5, 2012

RT: Bizarre Food, I think

Random Thursday it is! 

Topic for the week:


I am not putting much thought into this, but i believe i only have one that is truly stange the other seems pretty normal but maybe it is strange to some! 

|one|
Potato Chips and Ketchup
Ok, so I have not done this in a number of years. In fact, it was probably high school when i did it last. Either way, i think this one is a bit strange, but i still would eat it! It's like crispy french fries and ketchup! Yum! 


|two|
Peanut Butter and Honey
Yep, love this stuff. Does this count as strange or bizarre? 

Be sure to check out the other linky party friends! They may make me look super bizarre but then again they may make me look completely normal! 

Photobucket
P. Finding pictures of these bizarre combinations on the internet means they are not so strange right? Eh, oh well! I tried!