Thursday, November 1, 2012

Givin' it a Go!

I am often talking to inanimate things. Not usually out loud, but in my head i say little things. Lately, i talk a lot to the kitty cat. I love her so and think she truly understands what i am saying.maybe not, but oh well!  I also think about writing cryptic letters to my friends and family on this here blog. So i thought i would switch up my Friday post a bit and give Friday Letters a try. For those who don't know about this one ... its just a bunch of letters to say your piece and it happens to be a link up on Friday! You'll really get the hang of it if you click the link and see other Friday Letters at the bottom of this post. 

Dear Hubs, I cant wit until we are out of an apartment and have a real home that we own! Thanks for starting that process for us. I know i need a kick in the pants when it comes to huge decisions like that. 

Dear Apartment, We love you, but our time here is limited. 

Dear Classroom, Please, please, please, do not get more crazy. Even though i know i get two more new kiddos on Monday, I pray you remain as crazy calm as it has been. Please?!?

Dear Life Group, You all are amazing! Past and present members show their love and care and concern all the time! I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am so grateful for you all! 

Dear Bed, I can not wait to meet you tonight. We do not spend enough time together! 

Dear Students, i pray for each and every one of you! Please learn this year! Where you are weak may you grow stronger! I love you all and I am blessed to be your teacher! 

Remember to check out other Friday Letters!

Photobucket

Photobucket