Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Not a Thing


What's broken?

Nothing! 
I could sit here and try to find something wrong or something that is broken in my life, but it wouldn't be the truth. I could complain and talk about something I need to replace or something that I need to fill a void, but there is no void.

I have a husband who loves me.
 I have a family who loves me.

I have an adorable kitten that I can't believe how much she has added to our home and family since she came to us.
 
I have a classroom full of students that I am dedicated to teaching ach and every day.

I have friends, a church family, a life group, and many relationships in my life.

I have food on my table each and every day.
 
I have clothes to keep me warm and they help me look good to boot!
 
I have my basic needs met.

I am blessed each and every day by a God who loves me infinitely.

So what's broken, you say?

Nothing at all.

Just sharing my last response to Mama Kat's Pretty Much World Famous Writers Workshop. Hope you can check out some other writings from some great bloggers! Just click the link! 

Mama’s Losin’ It
Photobucket