Monday, September 17, 2012

I {heart} Disneyland

Thought i might give this a try... it's my weekly dish with Bella and Nat! 


This week's topic is

Boy do i have a bunch of stuff that could go here, but i think my hubs wants to hang out with me sometime tonight! I have a few minutes before he comes back from rescuing my mother who locked her keys in the car! 

I am a Disney Passholder and boy do my hubs and i love it! 
When i enter the park I love to head straight for 
And then hubs and I try to find something frosty....Either this pineapple-y goodness:


...or a lovely ice cream sundae from Gibson Girl! 

I love the feeling of Main Street and all the fanfare right at the entrance! Such a nice spot on a warm summer night! 
(PS. I have never seen it this clean and sparkly!)

Recently hubs and i visited the new Cars Land and fell in love! 
We still have yet to go on a major attraction, but loved the trip to this new land! 
They paid attention to every detail! 


And they recently added a Ghiradelli in California Adventure

Are you sensing a theme? 
Ice cream and Disneyland go hand in hand! 

What do you love about Disneyland? 
What Disney stuff do you love? 


Photobucket