Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Din-Din


Last week I pinned this:


Which led me to this blog:


Which then led me to this recipe:


And then here's what it looked like when i made it:

Here are a few notes and my review of this salad: 
-The Dressing: Let me begin with the fact that I had to make due with what I had on hand! For example i used red wine vinegar instead of white wine vinegar. I also added a packet of Splenda to cut the bitterness of the vinegar. 
-The Marinade: I prepared this exactly as directed and it was great! I put it in a zip-lock and let it marinate all night! Hubs then grilled up the meat and it smelled and tasted delish! 
-Salad Greens: I used a mix of romaine and arugula. This worked out great! Loved it. 

So that's what I made this week!  By the way, hubs licked.his.plate.clean! 
I also have supplies to make a wreath that should already be hanging on my door. That may be coming soon! (BTW I know I have talked about my wreath before but starting a new school year really wears a person out for sure!) I'm linking up with Six Sisters Stuff to Strut My Stuff.... That's right, my cooking stuff!
Photobucket