Thursday, August 30, 2012

High Five 8.31.12


Boy has it been one of those weeks where all I want to do is sleep when I get home! It's amazing that I got even one load of laundry done ... Well almost! Here's my weekly top five:

|one|

On Sunday hubs and I went on a walk which turned into visiting REALLY EXPENSIVE model homes! They were beautiful, but then we ran the whole way home! I only walked once! Oh and did I mention it felt like I was on fire because it was like 90+ degrees out?!?!



|two|

No kickboxing this week means I have been able to stay later at work and have been able to get on top of a few things! Yahoo for long work days!



|three|

Dinner it with friends on Thursday night! It's always good to catch up with my kickboxing pals over a few drinks, yummy food and surrounded by sports fans! Gotta love the local brewing company!



|four|

A packed holiday weekend for hubs and I! We are headed to the horse races on Saturday and then a little bit of wine tasting at a friends house on Sunday! Monday will be filled with relaxation for sure! 


|five|

My book club is meeting tonight! Can't wait to talk about this book! Love enjoying a couple hours with lovely ladies discussing a book we all read! This time around we are about half way through this little gem: 

What have been your highlights for the week? 
Ready for the weekend? 

I am ... totalally ready for it to begin ... um like NOW! 

Link up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk to share yours... or you can comment below! 
Photobucket



Photobucket