Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ready to Get Outta Town

Hey everyone! So by this time next week i will have set sail and on my merry way to many Alaskan stops! But don't worry, this little blog will not be lft alone! There is truly so much to come in the coming two weeks! 

I've got some guest posts heading your way with some great info about all sorts of stuff! My guest posters really did me proud! I am so excited to share what they have written with you! It is truly such a privledge to have someone do the writing! Thanks to all these lovely ladies! Be sure to check them out throughout the next two weeks! 


-          Sarah @ the {mr.} and the {mrs.) 
-          Elyse @ My Life with a Cherry on Top
-          Chrissy @ Buzzing with Ms. B
-          Jamie @ Just Stuff for Fun
-          Jami @ Somewhat Domesticated             


Don't forget to visit their blogs too! They are all ladies I love to keep up with! 

But don't worry... you wont miss me too much.... i will still be posting.... 
I am treating this time away from my blog as though it is a get to know you session about me plus there are a few other items thrown in for good measure! I will miss you all and look forward to catching up when i get back! 
Photobucket