Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wow! What a Clean Microwave You Have!


My microwave needed cleaning so badly that I would not even photograph it! But of course like any good blogger/pinner I quickly used my pinterest app and found a solution to the problem! I needed an easy way to clean this off quick! I did not desire to spend y whole saturday cleaning the microwave by scrubbing on a step ladder!

So I searched and foundation couple pins. Here's what I found:

Source: food.com via Simone on Pinterest





But I'd decided at the end of my search that's would be doing a hybrid of these remedies! Here's what I used:
 
1 lemon, sliced
1 cup water
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar

Put all ingredients into a bowl and heat for approx 3-5 minutes. This may vary due to the wattage on some microwaves.either way leave the microwave going enough to make the water steam. Once the microwave stops you can wait a minute or two for the bowl to cool. The bowl will be VERY HOT! Please be cautious!


Here's the after affects! This microwave is SUPER CLEAN! And the best part is that it took no scrubbing! Yes, I did have to get on the step ladder, but that is only because I am short! 





I dare you to give it a try on your own microwave! 
Let me know if you do! 
I hope it sparkles!

Photobucket