Monday, June 11, 2012

Travel on the Brain!

Here's my Currently link up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade


The last little bit there is about where I wish i could go.... definitely wish Europe was on the agenda soon, but  I am way excited about Alaska and Seattle! This year we have done only local traveling. We went to Palm Springs back in November and also had two other weekend trips that were both pretty great! One was to San Diego to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and the other was a trip for a friend's 30th birthday in Paso Robles! Those trips were all great! Can't wait to travel again with my hubs! 

BTW Welcome to my new followers! It been great seeing some new faces around here! Thanks for following! It means so much that you would read this little blog! So, thanks again! 
Photobucket