Saturday, June 9, 2012

Surrounded by Media


It's official this blog has moved up in the social media world!

Here's how:

You can Follow my blog with Bloglovin for one!

And now you can follow on
&

The truth is I am completely afraid that no one will follow. But I set a goal and figure it will come in handy! I have enjoyed following other bloggers with my own personal Twitter and Facebook accounts, so I have ventured into this area of the web for my blog!

Also, I created a new email account for the blog! (Email me at busyasahb@gmail.com) Wow! So much has been accomplished! So, at the risk of sounding like I am totally begging, please follow me on Facebook and Twitter! I would so love it if you would! And feel free to join me on Bloglovin as well! Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Photobucket