Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting! Future Child Edition

Are you ready?
Its time for my first link up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for 
One reason I love pinterest is truly the idea of saving ideas that does not clutter my home. I love that any time i have a thought in my mind, i can use it as a search engine for my next project, recipe, and even save ideas for when i have a child! So, the theme for this weeks "Oh so Pinteresting" is all about the future, as in future child! (The DISTANT future!) 
**Note: I am not pregnant! I just have a lot of people on Pinterest that post great links about kids! 


So here are my 10 pins from the week related to that! 

|one|
19 things we should say to our children CONSISTENTLY! 
|two|
How to Teach a Toddler to Swim
|three|

|four|
Good to know! 

|five|
Love the idea of a little love bug laying on books! 
|six|

|seven|
Love this quote from a great children's book!


|eight|
25 Things I Want My Daughter to Know
|nine|
Life Story Binder
|ten|


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


What have you been pinning? See what others have pinned and head on over to this great link up

Photobucket