Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just a couple ... AWARDS!!!

Awards for this little corner of the blog world?!? Holy cow! This makes me happy!  

So, here they are ... This blog wears them proudly! 

AND this one too.... (had my eye on this one!)


So from what I can tell I am supposed to:
1. Link back to the blog that awarded me
(And here's where i also share my gratitude!) Thanks to Chrissy over at Buzzing with Ms. B! I have truly enjoyed following this blog... in fact, if i could i would award her right back! Visit her cute little blog and find all sorts of simple ideas! 

Buzzing with Ms. B Button


I also recieved the Top 10 from the lovely Emmy A Daydreams of a Student Teacher! She rocks! Thanks so much for the award ... oh and that you follow me! That is a huge compliment too! 



2. Follow the person who gave me the award
Duh! Already done! 

3. Pass along the award! In this case two... for the following bloggers! Boy, oh boy... here i go!
In no particular order...

Though she teaches much older kiddos, I enjoy reading about the strategies Kara uses with her students! 
TreadwellsMathAdventures

Jami over at Somewhat Domesticated! Love this girl and her recipe trials, vews on wine, and her GREAT sense of humor! (Oh and she's a baseball fan!) Congrats Jami!

Love reading Taylor's stuff about behavior! It seems like she's got all this behavior stuff down packed! Can't wait to read more! 

I love Special Education and love reading what other special educators do in their rooms. I love teachers, but boy, do I love to read what other special educators face on a daily basis! (It makes me feel less alone!) 



Love this blog design! And the post about behavior really was awesome! Great work Alicia!



Lovin' all the reading stuff she shares! Congrats Jen! 

She's got a great post about her Friendship Luncheon that she does for Valentine's Day each year! Great idea! (I am anti-party - its just too much unstructured time for my little kiddos, but something that promotes friendship is a wonderful thought!) 

Love this girl! She's got a great view on life! I enjoy reading all her posts, but especially loved her post yesterday! She is so sweet! (Beverly, please know I said a prayer for your fiance's Papa!) 
la la Love, Learn, and Laugh

What a great name, who wouldn't want to follow?!? I just want to know how she handles all the tattles and if she has any tricks that i have yet to use! 

tattling to the teacher


This girl has some great insights on life, style, and so much more! Love that she is a newlywed and ready to take on the world! 

This lady has got some spunk! And I love it! She is super motivated o teach and I love that too! What's not to love about someone whose motivated to teach kiddos!?!?!


I think this guy is super BRAVE! It seems like this teaching world is dominated by the ladies and the same is definitely true of this bloggy world! I love that Mr. B hs taken this world on by storm! Great reflections and input on teaching thus far! Enjoy your awards!


Well, that is all for now... that is quite the list of ladies and one gent! Love them all! 
Hope you all had a wonderful TUESDAY! 

Photobucket