Friday, March 23, 2012

Boo Hoo, Woo Hoo, High Five!

Hey Friday! 
If you have ever talked to me about how i feel about Friday, you would know i am not a big fan, though i do truly love the weekend! The truth is Friday can be a really rough and tiring day in my classroom. I am not just whining. Others on my campus know this as well! There is so much hope for a great weekend, but it often seems a bit murky until about 2:30 pm! 
(Can u guess what happens then?) 

Anywho, lets focus on what I love... so here's my HIGH Five for Friday link up with From My Gray Desk:

|one|
Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup | Pinned Here 

|two|
That my dear friend made a yummy LARGE Snickers cake for my husband's birthday! She rocks! Love ya Jen! 



|three|
NPR! I especially enjoyed the This American Life episode this week! Check it out HERE 

|four|
Yummy Asian Noodle Salad | Pinned HERE

|five| 
Treating my husband to a fun surprise this weekend! Plus the other stuff i did to reall try and make the day more than just an average work day! Love that man! 
&


Photobucket